H3i is simply the most compact and independent electronic reader from FingerTec yet! This latest automated access control device is able to function without any additional software, making it the perfect stand-alone solution for small businesses and homes where there is no need for tracking attendance. On top of its stylish design and sleek layout, H3i is a master terminal that supports verification via fingerprints, card IDs, 4-digit passwords, or a combination of any two of the three methods. Installations are also a breeze and can be done almost anywhere because of H3i’s convenient dimensions. Compact but still capable of doing almost everything a regular-sized biometrics device can, FingerTec H3i simply proves that size, yet again, does not matter.
– Petite but Packs a Punch: H3i may be small and slim, but it still has enough processing power to ensure quick verification times of less than one second and enough memory to store a whopping 30,000 transactions!
– Completely Stand-alone Device: H3i can be used as a stand-alone device for simple access management, making it perfect as a cost-effective and absolutely no-hassle solution for your small business office or home.
– Adaptability for Added Security: H3i is compatible with all 12VDC/ relay output electromagnetic locks and can also be connected to an NO alarm to provide added security to your space.
– Clear-cut Notification of Events: A buzzer and LED’s are built-in in H3i to provide clear audio and visual notifications during any events that may occur at the device.
– Easy Installation: H3i takes minimal effort to install because of the device’s simplicity, and coupled with its compact size, can be easily placed in any location of your choice.
– Simple Management & Enrollment: The H3i’s simple outlook is complimented with a simple management system. Just key in your administrator password to start enrolling or deleting data.
– Combine Your Verification Methods: To further secure your space, H3i can accept six different combinations of fingerprint, card (either RFID or MiFARE) or password verification methods according to your preference.